Friday, December 5, 2008

Candyland


Asher is just in love with Gavin. He loves to watch him and smile at him. Gavin decided to share his favorite Candyland cards with Asher. Gavin is a wonderful big brother. It is so exciting to think of watching them become playmates and friends!
Lately the days just seem to fly by. The boys keep me very busy, but it doesn't feel like much else gets done! We are working on getting on some sort of routine... but really Asher sets most of our schedule :)
I am so looking forward to this weekend when Mike will be home! It's been quite an adjustment to have him working these long days. We don't see each other much during the week and that really makes me appreciate the time we do have together.
I sure LOVE Christmas time and am excited to celebrate with all my boys!

No comments: