Sunday, December 7, 2008

Play time with the boys!











The weekends just fly by! I spent most of today cooking for the week, not much fun but it has to be done. We have been so busy lately... moving, trying to get ready for Christmas and taking care of the boys. There just aren't enough hours in the day! I am nearly done with Christmas shopping which will take a big weight off.




Gavin is loving his pre-school! He is such a quick little learner. He has started to read and is just so hungry to learn. We have only had a couple of bouts of jealousy so far. The other day he told me that his favorite part was when Asher was in my belly not when he was out. Then he asked if that was my favorite part too. He also told me that Asher told him he wanted a different mom. But other than a couple of comments he seems to be adjusting well. I am so very blessed!

3 comments:

Bradley said...

Hey great shots!

My two daughters and are in school but my 1yo son is getting to a point where all we want to do is keep clicking. We just keep running out of space for all the photos tho!

Anyhow, I'm just showing my website to anyone who's interested. http://www.gibby.net.au. Let me know what you think!

Cya
Bradley q;)

Erika said...

cooking? and for the whole week? Do I know you? hehehehe :)

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

That's funny! When we brought Hope home from the hospital she was crying and Taylor went to the window and said, "She want her mommy, go get her." =)